Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

the best day ever .

Hi guys I just had the best day ever at school so on  Monday   we got to get in to 4 or 5 gropes and we had to make a garment out of 3 papers so my gorp there was 5 people and 2 of them are my friend so I rips up 1 peace of paper and stocked in on my hand to make gavels because it was easy but it did not work so we just  made glaces  but then the next bay we have to mo dill it to  the 3 class and yes room 5,6 and 7 are one class so at the end of the day we mo dill with the song on but some one has to tell the others how much money it is for so in my gorp the was one  prison   how wants to be the mo dill for our gorp so she was dancing wall I was taking about  how much money it is for so the it we gorp by gorp  and until we went 3 and it was so fun because  we go to say things  we got to  have fun but it was not only about  having fun it we also about learning  and that is the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.