Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

My visit to Motat

Hello  Have you been to Mo-tat or not wall I have on Wednesday the 3 of July 2019   all kia and hoiho had a visit to Mo-tat  we all had to pay two $ for us to go on the bus and for us to go .

On the bus to Motat I was sting with my friend Genesis we wore just sing a son that was cold Shallow we wore sing it the way there .

Next' we had  to get out of the bus  and get in to our gorp line then we all went in to a small rad room and we all wore taking about the thing we can do and the thing we  can not do it was so  cool to .

   Then' there was a lade that came in and tilde us  what  we can do  then when she was done taking I go up and said thank you for letting Wesley  primary school kia and hoiho come oven and visit .

Then' we all went to the places  we had to  go throw and then after that we had lunch then we went on the tram ride we   went there then we came back it was so fun going on the tramp it was cool to   .


  Finally' it is time  for us to go in to a   small little room and we had to  do  thing like making a  car I made that then I made a wool then we went back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.