Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

The best math day ever .

Hi guys  i have to post on my blog now because I have t go to a birthday so I have to post now but yea so  for math  we had to  do the class room  Budget  so I have a friend  name genesis so she was doing it at home and she ask if I will like to work with here so i said yes so she send it to me and then we wore working on it it was fun .

Then'  Mr Vega work shop was done he came to room  7 with room 6,5 and 7 and we all we to our next class and so me and genesis just stayed in room 7 and did the work so Mr Vega can help us so there we wore work then  I said Mr"  Vega can you come and see our work he  said yes  and so we got thing rong but we fixed it and then I send it to him and he shared it with the class but yea i love the math he does I and going to also post at  night as wall and also thank you to miss bound and Mr Vega  for teaching me thing I say that I don't love them but I do stay safe  every one .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.