Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

The 6 marketeers .Market day

My story about  Market day .

Crash Market day has came by  it was a very interesting term for  use preparing for Market day.
Room 7 ,6 and 5 had a term to get there market things ready for the day 
But first all the three teachers had to do was put use in groups but the groups was for the market day 
But then we had to get things done like what are we going to sell  how are we going to sell it 
But it came to a point that we have to make our product.

The next week my girls group had to percent our product in fruit of the hole class but our teacher
said on Monday get it ready for Friday so then my group can together and made a slide for us .
What I love about my group is we that we always work together .


Finally it's time for the market day so for my group we are making cupcakes and hair clips
On Thursday we made the cupcakes at one of the girls house and it was An ayah
so genesis and Malennie went to her house to help her to but I was at home watching TV.

It comes to the next day for market day and we have go all our produce ready
so all we had to do now was to go to the hall and put it on the table but like making it look cool .

Selling our product was so hard but we still gave it a try because my group never gives up until the end .

My group had all most sold out but then it came to the end of the market day and we only had 2 cupcake and 2 hair clips left so I got one of each and melee got one of each to.

Next Mr Vega said every body clean up so the we did the we all we home but that day was the best day of my life that term


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.